About Me

Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
Master student in Architecture @ the EPFL Lausanne

20081006

What this is all about

What you'll be finding here is the development of my master thesis @ the EPFL in Lausanne due in June of 2009. It is a research about the russian constructivist school and the forgotten late 70s russian architects, as well as scripting / programming in architecture using MEL. The teachers following this research are Mr J. Huang and R. Gargiani assisted by G. Labelle .

I'll be posting up a summary of my research everyday. Quoting authors from my readings, ideas that have sprung to my mind, as well as posting pictures and examples i'll have stumbled upon. What will also be found here is all the code I will have generated.

This place is also going to be used as a virtual library, stocking pieces of virtual information i find interesting. Hopefully you'll find something interesting here too.

No comments: